Monday 23 March 2020

Marlborough sounds


2 weeks ago my class went on camp four 4 nights and 5 days to Mistletoe Bay, if you want to know where that is go down a little more. But here is task four, this is the history about the Marlborough sounds. The slide number 2 is about the mail boats. Slide number 3 is about what the Marlborough sounds is. Slide number 4 is about the overview of the whole of the Marlborough sounds. Slide number 5 is some information about who found it when they found it and more. And the last slide is some photo of the mail boats. Some here it is.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pyper I really like your Work about Marlborough sounds History I really love it Keep on Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pyper
    -
    I enjoyed reading facts and information about marlborough sounds. The history sounds history. Your camp sounded like fun it's so cool.
    -
    Keep it up
    -
    Viliami T//Glenbrae School

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pyper

    How are you doing in lock down. I am sure that you will have lots of fun things going on in your house!
    I really enjoyed reading all your interesting facts about the Marlborough Sounds, great job!
    Grey Main is very lucky to be able to go to Mistletoe Bay on school camp, what a cool place to spend a week!
    Tell me what the best part of your camp was? And what is the one thing that you would recommend that I should do if I was going there?
    I went on the camp to Curious Cove a few years ago and I really enjoyed that!
    I am looking forward to reading more of your work during the next few weeks! Keep up the great work!

    Talk again soon

    Mrs Costello :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.