Tuesday 2 March 2021

Fish in a tree - letter from Ally

 Ally Nikason

Pump school, U10 

AUS, Melbourne 


Tuesday 2nd March 2021


Dear Mr Daniels 

   

I might not show it but I am so happy to have you as my teacher this year. I know that it is weird that I am writing to you when we see each other everyday at school, but it is easier to write than say. I know we have just met but I feel like I can trust you and can tell you and to know more about me. The reason I don’t like to do my school work is because it is really hard for me to read so the way I talk about things is not from the writing it is from the pictures that go with the writing. That's why I got Mrs Sliver that card last year because the bright yellow flowers on the card looked nice but i just could not read the words. I hope you can help me and not think I am dumb or stupid. 


Yours sincerely, 



Ally Nickerson 



We are read a book called fish in a tree we have to pretend that we were one on the charters in the book writing s letter to anther charter in the book. I am Ally and I and writing to her teacher Mr Daniels. Here is my letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.