Friday 24 August 2018

Fairy Tale Setting Map




















This week we have been learning about fairy tales. Each group got a fairy tale and my group got Goldilocks and the 3 Bears. First we listened to the story and identified the different settings throughout the story.  Then we had to make a map of all of the settings and number each in the order they appeared in the story.  

I found this activity fun because we got to draw.  Next time I would probably put more detail in my map so people could use it to tell the story.





1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Pyper, Mackenzie here from Totara 3.
    Wow this Pic of work is a masterpiece.
    And that drawing is too.
    I like how you have describes who the number from 1-7 is.
    Mackenzie Clark


    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.